Hi

I am writing a book exploring the possibility of time travel. I was wondering if time travel were possible before you sigh lol. If time travel was possible could time displacement even the illusion of time displacement be caused through vision problems. For example the cornea of the eye communicating visual information to the brain and it either causing time travel or the illusion of time travel through eletricity synapses or external stimulants such as historic monuments triggering an experince?

Also if possible could you lead me to some studys or somebody i could potetinaly  interview on the topic

Kind Regards
Adam

If time travel was possible could time displacement even the illusion of time displacement be caused through vision problems.

I don't see exactly how, but don't let this stop you! The beauty of science fiction is that anything might be possible!