Hello, I recently read that it is possible to (artificially) make babies with just two egg cells or two sperm cells, but that it is more difficult for two males because they'll still need a womb or something, which females already have (so it's easier for them to have a baby made from two egg cells). But if females were to have babies like this - using their egg cells - would that mean that their children will definitely all be females? (Since egg cells contain X chromosomes only, meaning that an XX i.e. female on a Punnett square would have a probability of 100%...) Or is that not how it works?
Thank you!

Right now we can't make a fetus using two human eggs or two human sperm cells (or the nuclei from those cells).

If we could combine cells from two females, the resulting progeny would all be XX daughters.