if we become an animal behaviorist, is it possible if we distanced ourself from dogs and pigs? or must we? i'm a muslim and interested with animals but would like to distance myself from these animals. thank you

You can almost certainly specialise in which animals you study professionally, though it would be advisable to check with relevant organisers before choosing courses to take in order to study animal behaviour.

Yes it should be perfectly possible to focus on other groups, though as Peter notes, it may be impossible or difficult in some cases. If you are studying in a university with a series of researchers who focus on dog behaviour and evolution, naturally that will come up a lot and is potentially going to cause problems for you.

I would add that it's perfectly possible to study some groups without coming into physical contact with the animals. Most lion and shark researchers for example don't get too close to their subjects very often.