Hello from France ! ( sorry for my bad english ! )  .                                                           

Have you please , of informations or r├ęsults of studies (scientific),  on the strength of pressure of talons of differents species of bird of prey ?                                                                                                                                      Exist there of tests on the powerful of talons ,  made on of living bird of prey  ?                                                                                       
exemple :  harpy eagle , bald eagle , golden eagle  , african eagle , great horned owl , eurasian eagle owl  , and others bird of prey ...
                                                                                                                                      thank you (merci) !

sorry but no-one seems to know the answer to your question.