hi there believe that have found a new specie of klip fish in the eastern cape and have found a deadly thret to sharks in the southern cape area . how do go about reporting these things and is it possible t study biology part time?

Your question is unclear. If you have evidence of a new species or an unknown threat to wildlife you should make contact with the relevant department of your local university. you might also make contact with local reporters for media outlets (paper, radio or TV) to see of they would be interested in writing an article. Much will depend upon how solid your data is and the sources.