I saw today a kind of a worm i think, like one or two cm tall and it takes the thickness of a thread, black coloured, the head and the tail thicker, this thing takes a look of a dumble or anything that has like two balls at the head and the tail, and it sticks to the wall, moves by touching its end to its head and its back goes upwards.
A very tiny size though, so i need to know what is it, i tryed to find out what it is but i didn't even find anything close to what i saw.
Thank you.

Sounds like the movement of a leech but not much to go on there, I'm afraid!