Are there any jobs in conservation that would benefit from a computer science degree? I want to become a programmer (or at least study computer science) but was wondering if it could open careers into conservation. Thanks :D

It's hard to give you specifics, but computing skills are very much part and parcel of most fields of biological research. Often in practice biologists in acadaemia find ourselves collaborating with computer scientists and mathematicians to address our interesting questions using their fantastic skills. This is true for conservation biology at much as other sub-fields like evolutionary biology (my area).

For more practical/less academic aspects of conservation (e.g. with NGOs, or charities) then high-end analytical and coding computing skills may be less essential, but general IT skills, website design etc are all very much part of the workplace.