Particularly my breast milk. I am taking a basic biology course at Portland Community College and we get to examine several specimens as a term project. My teacher allowed me to use my own breast milk and I am completely fascinated. I cant however label all of the things I am seeing. I used oil immersion with 100x objective. I have a photo that is fairly clear. I want to know what the cluster is on the left side of the photo. All of the circular "bubbles" around it were moving, Brownian motion, and I believe thay are fats, proteins and casein. The cluster was NOT showing any movement that was detectable, and began as a very solid cluster, almost looking like there was a membrane surrounding it, though I don't think there actually was. As time went by, the cluster seemed to loosen or begin seperating. You can see some of the particles around it that are still somewhat attatched and others surrounding it that appear to have seperated but remained mostly not moving. All of the particles that were moving around freely around it (what I said I thought was fats, proteins, casein) would also suddenly and rapidly move in the same direction together which I guessed was other clusters like these on other parts of the slide that were doing the separating but wondered if it could have simply been air bubbles pushing things around.

If you guys have ANY idea what this is and understand what I am saying, I am really interested in learning more about this. I also want to know if this is possibly something abnormal that I might need to follow up with a doctor about or something. Any speculation or answer is really appreciated!!

Post's pictures

13174021_10209351805261882_2582280300442402850_n.jpg, 55.75 kb, 528 x 960

13177819_10209351805581890_8206346293614498896_n.jpg, 49.53 kb, 528 x 960

You can relax! I am sure this a combination of forming and dissociating lipid micelles and protein aggregation caused by the warming of the light below the stage and brownian motion.